The versatile Aficio MP 4500 is a digital system that suppors advanced network printing, scanning and faxing in one compact platform. Plus, industry-leading security technology protects your business information at every stage.
- Available in 5 different configurations.
- Easy to navigate large, touch-screen control panel.
- Standard 1050-sheet paper capacity, and maximum 3,550-sheet paper capacity with optional paper banks.
- Handles paper sizes up to 11" x 17".
- Standard automatic duplexing.
- Full finishing options include hole punching, booklet finisher and three position stapling.
- Energy-save mode.
- Compatible with Ricoh's Embedded Software Architecture, a Java (J2ME) compatible software development platform.
- Crisp 600 dpi resolution copies in 256 levels of grayscale.
- Electronic Sorting eliminates need for a mechanical sorter.
- Standard 128 MB memory, expandable to 384 MB.
- Standard 40 GB Hard Disk Drive.
- Scan Once, Print Many with fast, clear output at 45 ppm.
- Warm up time 20 seconds with first copy speed of 3.6 seconds.
- Standard 10Base-T/100Base-TX, USB 2.0 interface.
- Optional interfaces include IEEE802.11b Wireless LAN, IEEE1284, and Bluetooth.
- Easy to use Ricoh RPCS icon-based print driver interface.
- Supports PCL5e / 6, Ricoh RPCS and optional genuine Adobe PostScript 3.
- Optional PDF Direct Print lets you send PDF files directly to a printer without opening the application, reducing network traffic.
- View settings and manage documents from any connected PC via standard web browser.
- Print files can be password-protected and held in memory until released by the owner for increased security.
- High performance 600 x 600 dpi network printing at 45 PPM.