The imageCLASS D320 is a professional solution for the small or
corporate office. It combines a digital copier and a laser printer
in one flatbed design. Copy with ease at 14 cpm. It has many convenient
features such as electronic collating, 2-on-1 copying and 50%
to 200% reduction/enlargement. Professional laser print resolution
of 600 x 600 dpi at up to 14 ppm*. Standard with 250-sheet paper
cassette, 10-sheet multi-stack bypass and all-in-one toner cartridge.
As A Digital Copier
- 14 copies per minute (cpm).
- Canon's exclusive RAPID Fusing System for no warm-up time.
- Reduction/enlargement ranges of 50% to 200%.
- Book copying.
- Special functions such as Electronic collating, 2-on-1 and reserve
- Three copy modes: Text, Photo, Text/Photo for crisp quality
- Make up to 99 copies at a time.
- Save toner usage by around 20% using the Toner Saver mode.
- Energy-save mode.
As a Laser Printer
- Up to 14 pages per minute (ppm). (Print speeds vary with the
content of the document and the speed of the host computer).
- 600 x 600 dpi laser print resolution (enhanced to 2400 x 600
dpi by smoothing technology).
- Optional network printing using the C-6200U.
- USB (Windows 98/2000/Me/XP).
- Flatbed design means easy copying of books, photos and even
- 250-sheet paper cassette plus 10-sheet multi stack by pass tray.
- No maintenance, easy to replace, all-in-one cartridge.
*Print speed may vary with the content of the document and the
processing speed of the host computer
All data based on Canon's Standard Test Method. Subject to change