The Sharp AR-208S and AR-208D Multifunction Document Systems are big on performance but compact in size. Designed for small offices and workgroups, the AR-208S and AR-208D deliver all the required features for fast-paced, small office environments. With 20 page-per-minute copying/printing and integrated color PC scanning, your office workflow won't miss a beat. A 50-sheet document feeder provides standard 2-sided scanning for extra efficiency, as well as duplex printing and copying (AR-208D models). The cost-effective, consumable system utilizes a three-component system that's easy to replace and easy on your wallet. And since business never stands still, the AR-208S and AR-208D offer flexible options to add Super G3 faxing, networking and web-based management...so you'll be ready for anything.
- 20-ppm compact desktop printer/copier with high-quality 600 dpi output
- Electronic sorting and offset output stacking allows copying of multiple sets quickly and efficiently.
- 50-sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder with standard 2-sided PC scanning
- Flexible paper handling includes a 250-sheet paper supply, upgradeable to 500 sheets.
- 50-sheet multi-purpose bypass tray handles different size paper ranging from 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" up to 8 1/2" x 14" as well as envelopes, labels, and transparencies.
- Scan and send documents to a variety of destinations for easy distribution.
- Optional Network Expansion Kit with 10/100 base TX Ethernet, Network PCL6 Printing and Network Scanning with ImageSend™ technology
- PCL6 and Postscript® 3™option with IPv6 support
- Optional Super G3 fax kit with 118 auto-dial destinations
- Increase productivity by converting black & white and color documents into digital files that can be shared, archived, or e-mailed.
- Button Manager, a built-in utility that automatically scans your files to Sharpdesk, E-mail, Fax, OCR, Microsoft® Word or other designated application.
- Sharp's convenient ImageSend technology allows you to share documents with Send to FTP, Send to E-mail, Send to Desktop and Send to Print (requires optional network expansion kit).
- Offers 600-dpi resolution for crisp, razor-sharp text
- Standard USB printing with JBIG compression
- Built-in electronic sorting, offset stacking, AR-208D also provides auto duplexing
- Robust paper handling abilities include a 50-sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder, standard 250-sheet paper supply and an optional 250-sheet paper cassette, 200 sheet output tray capacity.
- Super G3 Fax Kit expands functionality to include fax capabilities
- Super G3 modem speed (up to 33.6 kbps) of 3 seconds per page
- 256 grayscale with standard, fine and superfine resolution for crisp, clear output
- 2 MB memory, holds up to 120 pages
- Fast and easy transmissions with 18 rapid dials, 100 speed dials and group dials/broadcasting to reach up to 18 groups and 100 destinations
To Top - Accessories