The network-ready HL-7050N is an office workhorse, delivering high-quality monochrome output at up to 30ppm. This printer features up to 1200x1200dpi print quality and a wide variety of industry standard emulations including PCL6, IBM Proprinter XL, Epson FX, HP-GL, and BR-Script 3 (PostScript? 3? language emulation).
The HL-705N has low running costs with individual, easy to replace toner cartridge and drum unit. Additional features of the HL-7050N include: a built-in 10/100 BaseT Ethernet print server, PC and Mac compatibility, 32MB of standard memory (upgradeable up to 288MB), and a 600-sheet paper input capacity that can be increased with optional lower paper trays.
- Fast printing, up to 30ppm print speed with first page out in under 11 seconds
- Outstanding 1200x1200dpi print quality
- 32MB memory, upgradeable up to 288MB
- Flexible paper handling with 600-sheet paper input capacity, expandable up to 2,100 sheets
- 500-sheet universal lower paper tray
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray
- Windows and Mac compatible with support for Windows 95/98/ Me, NT4.0/2000/XP and Mac OS 8.6 -9.2, OS X 10.1, 10.2.1
- Built-in 10/100 BaseT Ethernet print server
- USB, Parallel, and Serial interfaces standard